We relieve our clients of the day-to-day responsibilities of maintaining an accurate accounting system for the benefit of company owners, investors, and regulators.
Accounting is the systematic documentation, classification, recording, summarization, and reporting of all daily financial transactions of a business engaged in commercial activities.
Accounting services are rendered in accordance with the uniform chart of accounts, the Tax Procedure Law, and the Turkish Commercial Law, taking into account the possibility of different legislations for various industries and taking into account the uniform chart of accounts, the Tax Procedure Law, and the Turkish Commercial Law.
Monthly accounting services include the following procedures:
- Maintaining accounting records of the documents received
- Developing company financial statements
- Filing taxes
- Sharing tax accrual forms and reminders for payment deadline
- Notification of legislative changes
Technopark (R&D) Accounting
Financial reporting; as it can be done at the request of public institutions, banks or investors; it is also made upon the request of the company’s partners for the purpose of consolidation or internal control. We produce the financial reports you need in accordance with the format and content you request.
- Financial reporting in accordance with local legislation (local GAAP)
- Financial reporting in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS),
- Project-based financial reporting,
- Cost centered financial reporting,
- Comparative financial statement analysis